Download our FREE smartphone app today!
We are committed to developing a welcoming, safe and stimulating learning environment that will enable all of our children to become responsible citizens and develop a passion for learning that will remain with them for life.
We believe our Academy nurtures all children in their journey to achieve their full and unique potential, whilst being aware that children bring different experiences, interests and strengths, which will influence the way they learn.
Our Academy is relaxed and comfortable but pupils know that good behaviour is expected of them at all times. This includes a positive and active involvement in learning opportunities underpinned by a philosophy in ‘Building Learning Power’ to provide children with the ability to be resourceful, resilient and reflective and take risks to develop their knowledge and understanding.
All members of staff will contribute through:
- Providing opportunities within a broad and balanced curriculum so that each child can achieve success and can fulfil his or her potential.
- Developing rounded individuals - socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and creatively.
- Valuing independence, and enabling our pupils to become responsible citizens and develop the skills to become effective learners.
- Providing a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is listened to and respected.
- Nurturing partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- Recognising and celebrating success in all aspects of academy life.