Temporary Closure Home Learning
Some feedback from week 1 Closure Home Learning
Firstly thank you all so very much for the hard work you have all put in this week; parents, carers and pupils. We know how hard you have worked. We’ve had a few teething problems but it has gone well.
Here’s a little bit of feedback from people this week:
- We will be proof reading learning more carefully to ensure answers are covered and make sure that when you print work off it doesn’t become altered/corrupted in any way
- If you are unable to print learning off please simply use the exercise books to record answers
- There will not be home learning as such in the Easter holidays but we may put up some fun activities to do (in the home/garden)
- We do not expect parents and carers to replicate the classroom
- Please do not worry if you can’t finish all of the work, we understand that many of you will also be trying to work from home, please just do your best
- If you would like extra exercise books please let us know and hopefully you can cut down on printing
- The work will not be assessed or used in this way, we have not been informed by the Department for Education as to how assessment will be done this year
Once again, thank you. As time goes by we will endeavour to make this process as straightforward as we can.
Head of Academy